We do risk assessments in business and about money all the time.
Why don’t we do these in relationships? Why do so many people choose the same bad relationships? How can you avoid being vulnerable to predators, bad boyfriend/girlfriends and just bad relationships for you?
In this 4 hour intensive, you will learn information and skills.
- Learn how to identify red flags (especially when there is bunting made up of red flags).
- Learn a structured method of risk assessment that you can use at the beginning of a relationship
- Learn a structured method of risk assessment that you can use during a relationship
- Learn how to form and set good boundaries
- Learn typical places where people let things slide that they should nip in the bud and what to do about these.
- Learn what to do if you are in a bad and/or dangerous relationship (or just a bad for you relationship) to get out
- Learn how this applies to friendships too