Couples coaching sessions are good when a couple (triad or relationship group) want to explore issues in the relationship either to solve sexual problems, look at opening up the relationship, to spice the relationship up sexually and generally examine any issues that arise and impact the relationship.
I often see the individuals for at least one session for the following reasons: 1) Initially people are often more comfortable talking freely on their own and couples coaching requires that both parties are fully heard. Sometimes, it’s easier to say in private your concerns or wishes and share those feelings with your partner in a joint session. 2) To ensure that both people have the same goals for our coaching sessions.
If you want to work more quickly, intensive work may be a better fit and is always an option for either the couple or individuals.
These sessions can be via Zoom or in person (in London or other locations depending upon distance and my travel schedule) COVID-19: In 2021, sessions will be via Zoom or other video conference only until I have been fully vaccinated and travel has returned to some semblance of normality.
I am a good person to do couples coaching work with if:
- You and your partner want to explore your desires, increase your intimacy, and spice up your sex life.
- You and your partner(s) want help resolving issues in your relationship, want to learn to manage differences between you productively.
- You and your partner(s) want to explore issues relating to sexual orientation and gender including non-binary genders and orientations and transgender.
- You and your partner(s) want to find creative ways to pursue sexual and intimate relationships and create the best relationships for you.
- You and your partner(s) want to explore consensual non-monogamy, kink or power exchange and BDSM with someone who is knowledgeable and will not judge you or ascribe problems you are having to an alternative lifestyle choice.
- You or your partner(s) have experienced sexual trauma and want to create an exciting healthy sex life, want help supporting each other
- You and your partner(s) want to increase your sexual confidence, communication and negotiation expertise.
- You and your partner want to figure out if your relationship is built to last and if you should decide to separate, you want to do so with dignity and as little animosity as possible.
90 day package: Included in this package is 10 hours of coaching to spread over no more 90 days, two 10 minute telephone calls and email support. (Email support covers responding briefly to email a couple of times per week, sometimes with worksheets, exercises or resources to explore)
180 day package Included in this package is 20 hours of coaching to spread over no more than 180 days, two 10 minute telephone calls and email support. (Email support covers responding briefly to email a couple of times per week, sometimes with worksheets, exercises or resources to explore)
‘I have been talking to Lori Beth for about eight months, both as part of a couple and on my own. Her warm, enthusiastic and open nature makes her very easy to talk to and her intellectual rigour and heavy weight background means that I have absolute confidence in her ability to manage some of the more challenging emotional issues I have had to deal with. Lori provides insightful guidance as well as a truly non judgmental and welcoming space to be heard in.
I am not sure I have ever felt so free to be open and honest about myself as I am when speaking to her and that has enabled me to transform my life and my relationships in a way that I did not think was possible. I gain much valuable insight and self awareness through our sessions and would recommend her without hesitation to both couples and individuals who want to get more out of their lives and relationships.’ AC